10. Your family all got sea turtle cookie cutters as stocking stuffers.
9. You know all the words to Joe Vasconcellos’s “Fish Don’t Cry.”
8. You’re willing to cross state lines to shop at a green list grocery store.
7. Your ringtone is a dolphin “clicking.”
6. Your baby shower presents are accompanied with the FDA mercury warning.
5. You think Happy Feet has got Oscar written all over it.
4. You’ve got more fish guides in your wallet than credit cards.
3. You think Ted Danson is famous because of his ocean advocacy.
2. You changed your pin code to “2048.”
1. Your bumper sticker says “I Heart Krill.”
Don’t fit the bill? Become an ocean advocate now.